Warning: ksort() expects parameter 1 to be array, object given in /nfs/c02/h05/mnt/25090/domains/thedatingpapers.com/html/wp-content/plugins/yet-another-related-posts-plugin/includes.php on line 257
Date ideas aren’t hard to come by in Atlanta. Georgia is known for many things, including the fact that it is almost impossible to run out of ideas for places to go on dates in Atlanta. Obviously, there are the well-known and exciting places to take a date, like an Atlanta Braves game, Olympic Centennial Park, or the Georgia Aquarium. However, there are numerous places that couples can go, that are off the beaten path, but are just as fun and exciting as the more well-known venues.
- Agatha’s – A Taste of Mystery: Agatha’s is dinner theatre with a twist. The audience participates in the comedy murder mystery that takes place in between each of the five dinner courses.
- ATL-Cruzers: Take a date on a historical tour of Atlanta in an electric car.
- Piedmont Park : Nestled between 10th Avenue and Piedmont Avenue, this lovely park makes a great picnic spot.
- Dialogue in the Dark: This highly unusual but interesting activity is a great way to really get to know someone. During an exhibition, the blind guides will lead guests in an environment that is totally dark, encouraging them to rely on their other senses.
- Martinis and IMAX: Enjoy a thoroughly unique experience at the Fernbank Museum’s version of the Friday night movie.
- Starlight Six Drive-In Theatre: Simply put, this place is a treat for anyone.
- Dad’s Garage Theatre: Featuring local talent for improv and scripted shows, this comedy club has been a hit since its creation sixteen years ago.
- Andretti Indoor Karting & Games: Couples can have loads of fun racing each other on the indoor race track and racing to the top of the indoor rock wall.
- Sun Dial Restaurant: Perched, and slowly revolving, on top of the Westin Peachtree Plaza, diners can get a 360-degree view of downtown Atlanta.
The list of ideas for places to go on dates in Atlanta is almost endless. Couples can stick to the traditional dinner and a movie, or explore the night life at Underground Atlanta. It really depends on if a couple wants a romantic, quiet atmosphere, or if a loud, rocking good time is desired.
Sometimes what is needed to inject a little spark into both new and old relationships is to venture out to the less known establishments and enjoy the unique experiences that they can offer.
Even more date ideas.