Warning: ksort() expects parameter 1 to be array, object given in /nfs/c02/h05/mnt/25090/domains/thedatingpapers.com/html/wp-content/plugins/yet-another-related-posts-plugin/includes.php on line 257
Here are some great ideas for dates in Los Angeles!
Whether you’re looking for a location for that perfect first date or just a nice place to take your significant other, there are plenty of great places to go out on a date in Los Angeles. Whether you’re trying to get the attention of that certain someone on a first date or want to spend a romantic evening with your wife, there’s the perfect spot for everyone.
If you’re on a budget or if you’re looking to burn some money on that perfect date, there is certainly no shortage of great date ideas for the Los Angeles area.
- Spend the night stargazing with your sweetheart at the Griffith Observatory.
- Rent a tandem bike and cruise along the bike trails at Venice Beach.
- Visit any number of museums in the Los Angeles area. The Getty Center, LACMA, and MOCA are a few examples.
- Pack a picnic and head to Griffith Park for a hike and a romantic lunch.
- Buy a couple drinks and enjoy an act while visiting a Comedy Club in Hollywood.
- If you both enjoy sports, grab some tickets to a Dodgers, Kings, or Lakers game.
- Head downtown and wander through the library among their thousands of books.
- Spend the afternoon window shopping in Pasadena and grab dinner at one of the many restaurants within walking distance or catch a movie at the Arclight.
- Take a hike to the Hollywood sign.
- Visit the Huntington Library and enjoy the art exhibits and rose gardens.
- Go to one of the many great farmers markets in the Los Angeles area.
- Go bowling at the Lucky Strike in Hollywood.
- Wander the grounds of the La Brea tar pits and sit together on the beautiful green lawn.
- Take a relaxing drive up the Pacific Coast Highway during the evening and watch the sunset.
- Bring a bottle of wine and go on a gondola ride around the harbor in Belmont Shore.
- Spend the day at Disneyland and bring out your inner child.
- Stroll along the walk of fame and watch a movie at the Chinese Theater.
- Visit the Point Fermin lighthouse and enjoy the view.
No matter what ideas you choose for your Los Angeles date, make sure to bring a smile and sense of fun with you!