Warning: ksort() expects parameter 1 to be array, object given in /nfs/c02/h05/mnt/25090/domains/thedatingpapers.com/html/wp-content/plugins/yet-another-related-posts-plugin/includes.php on line 257
Here are 9 great date ideas for San Francisco:
There are many things to do in San Franciso, California for a date. You just have to know where to go. It all just depends on what you and your date like doing. There is really so much to choose from, so dress according to the date idea. Nice places to eat are always considered as a nice date.
- Luce, is a very nice restaurant to take your date out to eat. This place is known to be highly romantic.
- Cable Cars, is much like an old school romantic type of thing. But they are good to consider to get to a destination with your date. You can never go wrong with these cable cars.
- Top of the Mark, is a very nice place to take a date, and sip on some martinis, listen and dance to the sound of jazz, and even view the magnificent skyline from the top floor.
- Cliff House, is a nice place to go at sunset if you would like a very nice view of the ocean. You have the choice to sip on some nice, hot coffee, or even some gin, and eat a few oysters, while the ships sail into the horizon.
- Trattoria Contadina, is a very fabolous Italian spot to eat. It definitely has some of the best pasta and warm service around, making it perfect for a date.
- If you love museums, then you will love to take your date to the Exploratorium. There are really nice exhibits for you and your date to enjoy there.
- Teatro ZinZanni is a very fun, and entertaining place to go on a date. You can watch live shows and even eat there for dinner. It doesn’t get any better than that.
- California Academy of Sciences Nightlife, is one of the best spots to take your date, especially if the both of you enjoy the whole night life scenery.
- One of the best bars around town, is known as The Alembic. You can have a few drinks and get to know your date a lot better. This is the perfect spot to just relax, and chill for a bit.