Warning: ksort() expects parameter 1 to be array, object given in /nfs/c02/h05/mnt/25090/domains/thedatingpapers.com/html/wp-content/plugins/yet-another-related-posts-plugin/includes.php on line 257
Giving the gift of clothing to a woman in your life may seem like the perfect idea because most women love fashion. Once you start shopping for her gift you may find yourself a little overwhelmed by all of the choices. Follow these easy tips to make your shopping easier and your gift giving successful.
Other reading: What to wear on a date.
- Know her size. If you give a gift of clothing that ends up being the wrong size it is useless to the recipient and can also be insulting. Clothing in a size that is too large may make her think that you view her larger than she is. Clothing in a size that is too small may make her embarrassed to have to admit she can’t fit into them.
- Consider her style. It may seem like fun to get a jeans and tee shirt kind of girl a frilly dress to wear but chances are she won’t wear it often. Stick to items similar to what you have seen her wear before or that she has requested so you don’t give her gift clothes she won’t want.
- If you are unsure of her style go for a classic piece of clothing. A classic piece of clothing can be paired with just about anything else she owns to make it her own style.
- Note what colors look good on her and what colors make her look washed out. We all have colors that make us look healthy and alive and those that don’t. Try to choose colors that compliments her skin and hair tones.
- Keep it age appropriate. A 40 year old woman should not be wearing a denim micro-mini skirt nor will she want a floral housecoat as a clothes gift.
- Ask for help. The sales associates are usually more than happy to help and a good one will be able to help steer you in the right direction.