Warning: ksort() expects parameter 1 to be array, object given in /nfs/c02/h05/mnt/25090/domains/thedatingpapers.com/html/wp-content/plugins/yet-another-related-posts-plugin/includes.php on line 257
Wondering what to wear on a summer date? Here are some great tips from our contributor!
Summer is here and so is dating season. Summer is a time to have fun, relax, and meet new people. Many girls often ask themselves asking what should I wear on a summer date? There is no need to worry about this. There are many styles and trends that a perfect for a summer date.
If the date is at the beach it is fine to wear:
* any swimsuit that fits properly and shows confidence
* monokinies (one piece with cutouts) are fine
* cover-ups should not be too tight
* no lace, silk, see-through, or other fabrics that cannot get wet
If the date is going to be at a fair or carnival:
* Capri and shorts are acceptable but no dressed.
* a plain color tee-shirt (no writing)
* comfortable sandals that willing not hurt your feet
If the date is at traditional place:
Such a dinner or a movie it depends on how fancy the destination is. If reservations were required a designer dress will be fine or dress pants and a nice blouse.
If the date is in a more relaxed atmosphere:
* a sundress is fine. Bring a cardigan in case it gets cold
* jeans or capries will acceptable
* a nice shirt, nothing with writing or saying. The shirt can be plain or prints
*again comfortable shoes
* do not overdo jewelry, once piece per body part
Now that there are suggestion of what to wear on a date there are many things to avoid on all dates:
*anything given by an ex, the story may come out how you go it
*anything too tight. It does not looked good and how can you relax and have fun if you cannot break in those clothes
*anything too loose or baggy.
*anything very low cut, or very short. You want the person to be interested in you and not just your body
*do not wear beach clothing in the evening. It is not cute
The main part for dressing for a summer date is to wear what your feel comfortable in and to be yourself. Summer is for fun so follow these tips and you will be fine on all your summer dating adventures.