Warning: ksort() expects parameter 1 to be array, object given in /nfs/c02/h05/mnt/25090/domains/thedatingpapers.com/html/wp-content/plugins/yet-another-related-posts-plugin/includes.php on line 257
When it comes to what to wear on a date, it seems like your entire closet has everything but nothing at the same time. Then throw in the fact that you have to be weather/season conscious and it’s pretty much a wrap! Here’s a little list that I think can help you not only look the part of a sexy date, but also fit right into the fashionable autumn season!
– LAYERS…it’s all about the layers! The autumn season can be a little breezy but have enough sunrays to cause you to glisten, so be prepared with something that you can easily slip off if it gets too warm. My personal favorite is a shrug or a quick pullover on top of a fitted top/tank.
– COLORS…warm colors! When I think of autumn, I think of oranges and browns and earth tones — the fall fashion season is exactly on par with this color scheme, so it shouldn’t be too hard to stock up on some Thanksgiving-like colors!
– ACCESSORIZE…accessorize, accessorize! The key to making a simple outfit into a “date outfit” is all in the accessories! Match that brown shrug with a colorful beaded necklace or a belt that cinches it all together. Don’t go overboard with the accessories, but usually you can’t do too much harm.
– BOOTS…oh the cute boots! My personal favorite aspect of the autumn season is finally being able to wear cute boots! Whether they’re thigh-highs with a skirt or just ankle-length with some great pants, boots were made for walking and showing off. Grab a great pair in tan or brown and it’ll meet both your color and accessories (yes, I think of boots as accessories) criteria! How can you go wrong with that?
– PURSE…yes, it is part of the outfit! The Bohemian look is another one of my favorite parts of the fall fashion season: oversized, free-form bags are my purse of choice for any rendezvous in the autumn. It looks great and adds a little casual flair to your outfit…not to mention you could pretty much carry your entire house in it!
So there you have it, the essentials to a great autumn date night outfit. Think of this as more of a list of guidelines than a list of requirements and you’ll be able to find something that fits just right for you and your date!